Outdoor porcelain pavers will never absorb water, even during heavy rain. That also ensures they won’t crack in frosty environments.
Porcelain pavers are also pleasing to the eye. You’ll find them in a variety of colors and patterns, including tiles that mimic other materials such as natural stone, wood, and concrete.
5 Reasons To Choose Porcelain Pavers
1. Porcelain Is FrostproofWithout getting too technical here, the science behind this statement is fairly simple. Porcelain tiles are “impervious”. (They don’t absorb water). So there is no opportunity for them to absorb the water, freeze, expand, and then crack.
2. Porcelain Requires Minimal MaintenancePorcelain tiles are non-porous and stain-proof. The occasional sweeping of your patio and rinse off with some warm soapy water is the maximum effort needed to maintain your space.
3. Porcelain Tiles Are Fade & Scratch ResistantOne of the main advantages of porcelain tile is its durability. It is much denser than standard ceramic tile as it is fired at higher temperatures and made from more refined clay. This makes them tremendously hard and resistant to scratching.
4. Porcelain Tiles Can Be Produced With Non-Slip TexturesThis means they can be used safely in wet areas, a trait which makes them good outdoor tiles!
5. Porcelain Tiles Can Blend Indoor & Outdoor LivingUsing your outdoors as an extension of your living area is a great way to create a seamless look between the outdoors and in. Don’t be afraid to use the same tiles in the kitchen and out the sliding door to the patio to make the space seem larger and ultimately create a sense of flow through the space. There you go, 5 great reasons to choose porcelain pavers as your go to tile for outdoor projects. You can learn more about our Dreamscapes porcelain paver collection here.
Pera Tile specializes in porcelain tiles and can help you find the tile you need for multiple projects, ranging from commercial buildings to custom homes.